– Now Recruiting Full-Time & Part-Time Healthcare Assistants –
Maryland Healthcare is a brand new, state-of-the-art facility, conveniently located in the hills of Castlereagh, just 6 miles from Belfast City Centre. We offer 24-hour care, providing traditional nursing care services within a quality, high standard setting. Our homely environment encourages holistic healthcare potential requirements, in addition to social communication between residents, staff and visitors alike. The building provides comfortable, enhanced communal living areas with a range of beneficial outdoor garden spaces, which help enrich the senses and encourage well-being for everyone who comes through our doors.
Due to continued expansion, we are now recruiting for both full and part-time Healthcare Assistants to join our team. The Maryland Healthcare team is passionate about offering high standards of care. In return, this role affords many advantages including:
- Prime location within a brand new, purpose built, modern facility
- Assisted technology for a modern approach to care
- Career progression from Healthcare Assistant to Healthcare Supervisor
- In-house training offered
- Paid breaks
- Generous terms and conditions and enhanced pay rate
- Offer of overtime
- Free on-site parking
- Full-time and part-time posts available
Sally Henderson, Healthcare Assistant said: “It’s a fantastic team to work with. I’m lucky to have been here from the beginning. I love the attention to detail and in particular, the food is of hotel standard.”
To apply for this position, please download our application form here. Alternatively, call Luke Reford, Office Manager on: 028 90448 797 or email: email@example.com.