– Now Recruiting Full-Time & Part-Time Registered Nurses –
Maryland Healthcare is a brand new, state-of-the-art facility, conveniently located in the hills of Castlereagh, just 6 miles from Belfast City Centre. We offer 24-hour care, providing traditional nursing care services within a quality, high standard setting. Our homely environment encourages holistic healthcare potential requirements, in addition to social communication between residents, staff and visitors alike. The building provides comfortable, enhanced communal living areas with a range of beneficial outdoor garden spaces, which help enrich the senses and encourage well-being for everyone who comes through our doors.
Due to continued expansion, we are now recruiting for both full and part-time Registered Nurses to join our team. The Maryland Healthcare team is passionate about offering high standards of care. In return, this role affords many advantages including:
- Prime location within a brand new, purpose built, modern facility
- Assisted technology for a modern approach to care
- Career progress from Registered Nurse to Unit Manager available
- In-house training offered
- Paid breaks
- Generous terms and conditions and enhanced pay rate
- Offer of overtime
- Free on-site parking
- Full-time and part-time posts available
Ricardo Papa, Unit Manager said: “I love working in Maryland, with its experienced and compassionate staff and state-of-the-art, brand new spacious environment. Everything is to hand, which makes nursing care easier to facilitate. Maryland is truly second to none.”
To apply for this position, please download our application form here. Alternatively, call Luke Reford, Office Manager on: 028 90448 797 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.